1 cup broccoli cut into florets
1 cup cubed ham
1/4 cup chopped red onion
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 cup shredded cheese
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place first four ingredients in a pie dish or square baking dish.
3. In separate bowl, combine eggs, cream, cheese and spices and whisk.
4. Pour egg mixture over the vegetables and ham. Cover with foil.
5. Bake for 30 minutes and remove cover.
6. Cook for an additional 10 minutes or until slightly browned on top.